Regional West Medical Plaza South
3911 Avenue B
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Mammogram scheduling: (308) 630-2700 Option 1
Questions: (308) 630-1148
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Call today for your mammogram appointment
…and take charge of your own breast health
Directions and map of the Regional West campus.
Statistics tell us that one in every seven American women will develop breast cancer at some point in her lifetime. With more and more women talking about breast health, prevention and early detection of problems, deaths from breast cancer are down. Monthly breast self-examinations, yearly clinical breast exams and regular mammogram screenings are the key detection tools available to every woman.
A visit to Regional West’s Breast Health Center takes less than an hour but the peace of mind gained from taking charge of your breast health will last a lifetime. If you’re over 35 and are due for a mammogram or have never had one, schedule an appointment today by calling (308) 630-2700 and press option "1."
Beyond diagnostics-a commitment to saving lives
From screening mammograms to certain noninvasive biopsies, the Breast Health Center streamlines services so waiting times are diminished and women receive the information they need to make informed decisions about their care.
Regional West’s Breast Health Center offers:
- Screening mammograms
- Diagnostic mammograms
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast cyst aspiration
- Ultrasound-guided large core breast biopsy
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Advice and techniques for performing breast self exams
- Breast health education and handouts
- Counseling services, pre- and post-diagnosis
- You may be referred to the Breast Health Center by your physician, or feel free to call for a mammogram appointment on your own.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and ask for any of our technologists. If necessary, they can refer your call to the center’s registered nurse.
Why choose the Breast Health Center?
- Quality of care
- State of the art equipment, including film screen mammography, CAD, ultrasound, MRI and stereotactic breast biopsy.
- No cost barriers to receiving mammograms. Medicare as well as most insurance policies cover regular mammograms. In addition, the “Every Woman Matters” program provides help for those needing financial assistance. You may be able to get a low-cost or a no-cost mammogram if you qualify. For more information, call Every Woman Matters; toll free, at (800) 532-2227. The Breast Health Center will never turn a woman down for a mammogram if she cannot pay.
- On average, the average length of time for a mammogram visit is only 45 minutes from check-in to completion.
- The center is on the American Cancer Society’s list of breast centers accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- Quality of staff
Quality breast cancer screening involves a concentrated effort of radiologists, technologists and support staff. Our technologists and radiologists undergo regular professional and technical training and exceed the standards set by regulating agencies for education and experience.
- Radiologists are accredited with the American College of Radiology.
- Technologists certified in mammography through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.