Welcome to Regional West Health Services
As western Nebraska and eastern Wyoming's primary resource for comprehensive medical care, our 1,800 dedicated employees serve the people and communities of western Nebraska and the neighboring states of Colorado, South Dakota and Wyoming.
With over 110 active physicians, plus an additional 25 consulting specialists, the Regional West family of health care organizations offers care that spans more than 30 medical specialties.
Who we are:
- Regional West Medical Center is a fully accredited 184-bed acute care regional medical center serving a population of over 120,000 in western Nebraska and portions of South Dakota, Wyoming, and Colorado.
- Regional West Physicians Clinic The newest subsidiary of Regional West Health Services.
- The Village at Regional West A full-service residential community with both independent and assisted living apartments for people over age 55.
- Regional West Foundation Supports projects to strengthen health care services essential to the quality and growth of our local medical community.
- Regional West Laboratory Services Offers a full range of laboratory services 24/7 to health care providers throughout Nebraska, Wyoming, and Idaho.
- Regional Care, Inc. (RCI) Based in Scottsbluff, RCI is one of the nation's premier independent third-party administrators, processing insurance claims and employee benefit plans for clients throughout the United States.
- Regional West Garden County An affiliated critical access hospital and clinic located in Oshkosh, Neb.
Regional West Health Services partnered with Poudre Valley Health Systems of Ft. Collins, Colo. to open Medical Center of the Rockies in 2007. Located in Loveland, Colo., it serves as Regional West's tertiary provider for trauma and cardiac care.
Why choose Regional West Health Services?